Thursday, September 30, 2010

Feeling Good....

Day 10 already? Some of these dares are hard to do when communication is limited. I am looking forward to the the dares that are more focused on what I can do for me. Today's dare is
DO SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY TODAY FOR YOUR SPOUSE--SOMETIMES THAT PROVES(TO THEM AND TO THEM)THAT YOUR LOVE IS BASED ON YOUR CHOICE AND NOTHING ELSE. WASH HER CAR. CLEAN THE KITCHEN. BUY HIS FAVORITE DESSERT. FOLD THE LAUNDRY. DEMONSTRATE LOVE TO THEM FOR THE SHEER JOY OF BEING THEIR PARTNER IN MARRAIGE.


I love this book. I want to finish it. I am wondering if now is the right time. If I stop, will I pick it back up again in a few months? I guess I should just pray about it.

I feel good about myself. I know it's only going to get better. I have not given up on this relationship. I just have to give God the time to repair the damage. This is stinking hard. Please keep me in your prayers:)

No comments:

Post a Comment