Friday, September 24, 2010

Thoughfulness

Yesterday's dare was to buy something to show your spouse (or partner) that you were thinking of them. I think I mentioned why I bought an aquarium. Well, I took the aquarium over to her house to and much to my surprise she was home. I was fully expecting her to be at work since it was a Thursday. Anyway, I took it to the door and knocked. No answer. I figured she was downstairs so I sent her a text that said, "check your front door." I waited. Still no answer. Then I saw her walk past the door and up the stairs and I knocked again. Still, no answer. I brought her trash can up from the street and decided to leave. I went to the Library and killed a few hours and then I drove by again to see if she had taken it in. As you can tell, I really wanted to see how she responded to it. I guess it is just not time for that yet. I can wait.

Day 4. Today's Dare is
CONTACT YOUR SPOUSE SOMETIME DURING THE BUSINESS OF THE DAY. HAVE NO AGENDA OTHER THAN ASKING HOW HE OR SHE IS DOING AND IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU COULD DO FOR THEM


Keep me and Kristie in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment