Saturday, September 25, 2010

Humility

Yesterday I was supposed to communicate and ask how the other person is doing and if I could do something for them. I called and she actually texted back. It was a snide remark about child support, but it was a response. Since then she we have had brief texting conversations that revolved around money and her asking me not to come to an event today. Not the most loving responses from her, but after not hearing from her AT ALL in two weeks I'll take what I get.

Today's Dare is
ASK YOUR SPOUSE TO TELL YOU THREE THINGS THAT CAUSE HIM OR HER TO BE UNCOMFORTABLE OR IRRITATED WITH YOU. YOU MUST DO SO WITHOUT ATTACKING THEM OR JUSTIFYING YOUR BEHAVIOR. THIS IS FROM THEIR PERSPECTIVE ONLY.


I think the biggest challenge will be her limiting it to just three things. I hope you all have a blessed day! Keep us in Prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment