Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Humpday!

Yesterday, I was supposed to burn the list of negative things and congratulate her on a recent achievement. I burned the negatives and I thanked her for being a good mother to our daughter. Even with her request for me to not communicate with her unless it is about Gracie, an opportunity arose for me to fulfill the dare. She texted me late last night and asked me to call her about Gracie. I called and we ended up talking for 2:45. How crazy is that. God works in mysterious ways sometimes and also girls are weird. We did talk about Gracie for a lot of that time, but some of it was for her benefit. She's still upset and has her guard up, but that's fine. It'll work out in time.

Today's Dare:
THINK OF A SPECIFIC WAY YOU'D LIKE TO GREET YOUR SPOUSE TODAY. DO IT WITH A SMILE AND WITH ENTHUSIASM. THEN DETERMINE TO CHANGE YOUR GREETING TO REFLECT YOUR LOVE FOR THEM.


Keep Praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment