Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday

Sorry, I had to leave quickly last night before I got all my thoughts out. Day 7. I still have to write out the two lists. Yesterday, Kristie and I met with our pastor to try and figure out when I can see Gracie. It went better than expected and I believe that the courts will not be involved. I am hopeful that in a few weeks things will be closer to normal with me getting quality time with my daughter. Kristie also informed me that she did not want me to contact her unless it was about scheduling time to see Gracie. That makes completing this Love Dare difficult. It was suggested by a friend that I keep doing it because it will be beneficial to me and whoever I end up with. Another friend suggested that I do it on Gracie. I thought that was a super cool idea and I am going to do it for both of them. This should be fun!

Day 8.
DETERMINE TO BECOME YOUR SPOUSES'S BIGGEST FAN AND TO REJECT ANY THOUGHTS OF JEALOUSY. TO HELP YOU SET YOUR HEART ON YOUR SPOUSE AND FOCUS ON THEIR ACHIEVEMENTS, TAKE YESTERDAY'S LIST OF NEGATIVE ATTRIBUTES AND DISCREETLY BURN IT. THEN SHARE WITH YOUR SPOUSE HOW GLAD YOU ARE ABOUT A SUCCESS HE OR SHE RECENTLY ENJOYED.


No comments:

Post a Comment