Monday, September 27, 2010

Sorry for the delay

So I have to catch you up on what happened with Day 5, 6, and now 7

Day 5 I emailed her and asked her what are three things I could do to change. She didn't respond, but today she gave me a 7 page letter describing all the wrongs I have done and how they made her feel. I can't really argue with any of them because they all happened. More on this later.

Day 6
CHOOSE TODAY TO REACT TO TOUGH CIRCUMSTANCES IN YOUR MARRIAGE IN LOVING WAYS INSTEAD OF WITH IRRITATION. BEGIN BY MAKING A LIST BELOW OF AREAS WHERE YOU NEED TO ADD MARGIN TO YOUR SCHEDULE. THEN LIST ANY WRONG MOTIVATIONS THAT YOU NEED TO RELEASE FROM YOUR LIFE
This one was kind of difficult because she didn't come to church. I guess it was easy to act lovingly.

Day 7
FOR TODAY'S DARE, GET TWO SHEETS OF PAPER. ON THE FIRST ONE, SPEND A FEW MINUTES WRITING OUT POSITIVE THINGS ABOUT YOUR SPOUSE. THEN DO THE SAME WITH NEGATIVE THINGS ON THE SECOND SHEET. PLACE BOTH SHEETS IN A SECRET PLACE FOR ANOTHER DAY. THERE IS A DIFFERENT PURPOSE AND PLAN FOR EACH. AT SOME POINT DURING THE REMAINDER OF THE DAY, PICK A POSITIVE ATTRIBUTE FROM THE FIRST LIST AND THANK YOUR SPOUSE FOR HAVING THIS CHARACTERISTIC
I just ran out of time...More Tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment