Monday, January 24, 2011

real

It's been brought to my attention that I am a lousy father. I am inconsistent, unsafe, a non-provider, and I make terrible parental choices. I guess I know what I need to work on.

UPDATE:

So, the above post was said to me by the mother of my child. It hurt. Tremendously. Upon further review, I am a flawed human but I care about my daughter. God has blessed me tremendously since coming to Ohio. I've been blessed with a great job that has a 401k, health insurance, a company car, a company phone, and a boss who mentors me. I made 7k more this year than last year. Yesterday, I bought a car. By all accounts I have things to feel good about. I know things have been slow to progress, but they have. God has me on the move. I willing to go along for the ride. He always takes the best routes.

No comments:

Post a Comment